8.9

2013 Mazda MAZDA3 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Mazda MAZDA3:

2013 Mazda MAZDA3 Owner Comments

Jul 132016

MAZDA3

The headrest is angled too far forward. I am a small framed individual 5'6", 115 lbs. I have good posture. This seat and head rest does not allow me to rest my shoulders against the seat, rather I have to roll my shoulders forward to keep my head away from the headrest causing shoulders and pain so extreme that I feel like vomiting each time I drive; my commute is only 20-30 minutes. I have tried multiple seat positions with the limited 2 adjustments I have to no avail. I have read that the seats are made for larger people with broader shoulders-they will fill the seat and don't sink back into it as smaller individuals do. Such pain is a distraction to driving, my head should not be forced downward.

- Depew, NY, USA

Oct 012013

MAZDA3

TL- the contact owns a 2013 Mazda 3. the contact had noticed extensive spider webs within the interior of the vehicle. The vehicle was taken to an authorized dealer who cleaned the interior and the safety concern had recurred. The contact had noticed that there had still been numerous spider webs after the local dealer was to inspect the vehicle. The vehicle was taken back twice to have the vehicle inspected and to remove the spider infestation. The vehicle was cleaned. The manufacturer was notified of the safety concern. The approximate failure mileage was 4807. Dyd

- Wilmington, NC, USA