2013 Mazda MAZDA3 miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Mazda MAZDA3:

2013 Mazda MAZDA3 Owner Comments

Jun 292016

When breaking my headlights flicker on and off. It only occurs when breaking. Second issue: When backing up from reverse gear and putting car into drive the transmission hesitates to engage and the car surges forward like it is not in gear. It will also make a metal on metal sound when foot is not on the brake pedal. Third issue: At 55 mph the vehicle shakes. Dealer said they cannot duplicate it but it happens always at 55mph.

- Las Vegas, NV, USA

Apr 272016

On April 27, 2016 I noticed a gap between the screen or my information display and the upper portion of the dashboard. I asked my local body shop if it was related to something else they had just taken care of; the owner looked into it, spoke to dome local dealerships, and told me it's a known problem with Mazda dashboards but they won't fix it. I don't know what electrical components could potentially be affected if moisture, dust, etc. Enter the gap, and I also don't know if this is continuing to separate. What's the end point" what if part of the dashboard collapses while I'm driving" Mazda isn't talking.

- Azusa, CA, USA