2016 Mazda MAZDA3 seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Mazda MAZDA3:

2016 Mazda MAZDA3 Owner Comments

Aug 252016

Air bags and bad tires - I hydroplaned on an interstate and totaled my car and another vehicle. I lost control and hit the other vehicle with the front of my car and continued to go up a 30ft embankment. On the way back down I took out a very large metal light pole with the front of my car and the air bags never deployed. After inspection of my car my tires were bad. I just bought the car brand new in 7 months ago.

- Connellsville, PA, USA

Aug 022016

The contact owned a 2016 Mazda 3. the contact was involved in a crash and the air bags failed to deploy. The vehicle was destroyed and towed. The contact was injured and required medical attention. A police report was filed. The failure mileage was not available.

- Rio Alton, CA, USA