2010 Mazda MAZDA5 body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Mazda MAZDA5:

2010 Mazda MAZDA5 Owner Comments

Oct 072014

MAZDA5 4-cyl

I was driving home after dropping my three children off at school. The road that I live on is woodlake pkwy and the speed limit is fourty-five mph. A lady in a car pulled out in front of me from a subdivision on my right, she was headed in my opposite direction. I hit her as I attempted to swerve and miss her only projecting me further and faster to my left where there were two sets of trees and bushes. After the initial collision I then fought my way through trees realizing I had no brakes I slammed down the brakes and landed on some tree stubs 150 ft away from the crash site. My airbags never deployed.

- San Antonio, TX, USA

Nov 152010

The contact owns a 2010 Mazda Mazda 5. the contact stated that while driving approximately 65 mph, there was an excessive vibration coming from the rear of the vehicle. The vehicle was taken to an authorized dealer and two different mechanics for diagnosis. The technicians stated that the failure was related to a defective frame. In addition, the defect caused both rear tires to prematurely wear. The rear tires had been replaced twice with new tires. The vehicle was not repaired. The manufacturer was notified of the failure. The approximate failure mileage was 32,000.

- Hoosick, NY, USA