2010 Mazda MAZDA5 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Mazda MAZDA5:

2010 Mazda MAZDA5 Owner Comments

Nov 222011

My check engine light when on and I went to the dealer and they said my evaporative emission system leak detection pump (part# AJ51-18-581A) needed to be replaced. This happened again and again; I replaced it a total of 3 times in less than 5 years. First time was in 11/21/2011, then again on 7/31/2013 and again on 1/2/2015. There is an obvious defective in craftmenship if I had to change the part 3 times in less than 5 years. Please help me.

- Orlando, FL, USA