3.3

2012 Mazda MAZDA5 accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Mazda MAZDA5:

2012 Mazda MAZDA5 Owner Comments

Mar 102015

MAZDA5

The sunroof exploded while driving to work this morning. It made a loud pop and then I could hear the glass shattering. It has stayed in tact but is shattered.

- Takoma Park, MD, USA

Aug 152014

MAZDA5 4-cyl

As I hit highway cruising speed, the glass on my sunroof exploded. Fortunately I had the sun shade closed. However, I was in the middle of nowhere with no shoulder to pull off on. Part of the glass was sucked out and blew back behind me. There was no other traffic on the road, and no possibility of the glass being struck or damaged. Just shattered. Exploded. With my kids in the car!

- Austin, TX, USA