2012 Mazda MAZDA5 miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Mazda MAZDA5:

2012 Mazda MAZDA5 Owner Comments

Apr 042013

After purchasing the vehicle I noticed from day one, there was something wrong in the rear tires for brake assembly. Each time I'd visit the shop I was told everything was fine. I believe somewhere around 12,000 miles I noticed the tires were getting bald. They check the alignments shortly after the car was purchased and said everything was fine. Later I had another alignment done because the vehicle seem to pull more to the left. They said it was a little bit out of alignment but everything was okay. When I questioned him on the tires which by the way I had to replace one while on the trip. Their reply with the same these are cheap tires put on by the manufacturer and should not last anymore 12,000 miles. After getting nowhere I finally went to tire kingdom and replaced all four tires at my cost. I felt the dealer should have contacted the manufacturer and see if this could've been resolved. No luck

- Dunedin, FL, USA

Mar 102015

The sunroof exploded while driving to work this morning. It made a loud pop and then I could hear the glass shattering. It has stayed in tact but is shattered.

- Takoma Park, MD, USA