- January 21: Mazda Recalls 94,000 Vehicles to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 1 days ago
- November 15: Mazda RX-8 Recalled To Fix Cracked Fuel Pump Rings recalls | 68 days ago
- November 13: Mazda Recalls 2017 Mazda6 to Fix Turn Signals recalls | 70 days ago
- November 10: Mazda Recalls Tribute SUVs Over Risk of Fires recalls | 73 days ago
2003 Mazda MAZDA6
body / paint Problems
Worst 2003 MAZDA6 body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- motor mounts broke1
- NHTSA: Structure4
- NHTSA: Structure: Body3
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door: Hinge And Attachments1
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mazda MAZDA6 Model Years
Curious how the 2003 MAZDA6 compares to other years?
Check out our Mazda MAZDA6 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the MAZDA6.