2003 Mazda MAZDA6 cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Mazda MAZDA6:

2003 Mazda MAZDA6 Owner Comments

Apr 042004

MAZDA6 6-cyl

While waiting in my car at the bank with the air conditioning on I noticed an odd smell and then the temp gauge started rising fast. I pulled to the side immediately and turned my car off and waited 30 minutes. I took my car in the next day and was informed my cooling fan control unit needed replacing, which they did. I had to ask for my invoice which was given to me. It is working fine now, but I find it odd that such a new car could have such a problem.

- Bryan, TX, USA