- October 5: Mazda Recalls Mazda3 Cars to Prevent Gas Tank Fires recalls | 16 days ago
- September 3: Mazda Recalls Mazda6 To Repair Airbag Problems recalls | 48 days ago
- September 1: Mazda Recalls 2.2 Million Vehicles recalls | 50 days ago
- August 26: Mazda Recalls CX-7 To Fix Ball Joint Problems recalls | 56 days ago
2003 Mazda MAZDA6
Worst 2003 MAZDA6 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine failure2
- oil filter cap cracked, engine blew due to no oil2
- egnine knocking1
- excessive oil consumption1
- unexpected acceleration1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control16
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling12
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine10
- NHTSA: Engine9
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mazda MAZDA6 Model Years
Curious how the 2003 MAZDA6 compares to other years?
Check out our Mazda MAZDA6 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the MAZDA6.