- August 15: Mazda Recalls CX-7, CX-9 and Mazda6 Over Takata Airbags recalls | 3 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 19 days ago
- July 24: Mazda Recalls Mazda6, CX-7 and CX-9 to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 25 days ago
- June 29: Mazda Recalls Mazda3 and Mazda6 Over Rollaway Risk recalls | 50 days ago
- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 61 days ago
2003 Mazda MAZDA6
Worst 2003 MAZDA6 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine failure2
- oil filter cap cracked, engine blew due to no oil2
- egnine knocking1
- excessive oil consumption1
- unexpected acceleration1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control16
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling12
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine10
- NHTSA: Engine9
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mazda MAZDA6 Model Years
Curious how the 2003 MAZDA6 compares to other years?
Check out our Mazda MAZDA6 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the MAZDA6.