6.7

2003 Mazda MAZDA6 fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Mazda MAZDA6:

2003 Mazda MAZDA6 Owner Comments

Dec 222003

MAZDA6 4WD 6-cyl

Check engine light came on car was hesitating in middle of highway felt like it wanted to shut off made it home next day car did not start had it towed to the dealer car kept in shop for a month dealer could not figure out the problem said it was a sensor in the engine that was defective got the car back but it since then continued to give me problems brought the car back to original dealer crystal Mazda for 3 recalls in july04 and other problems, in april05 check engine light suddenly turns on in the middle of a busy highway car starts to jerk and just died car was towed to the dealer and they called me weeks later to tell me the engine seazed I have had a lemon law case with kimmel and silverman for a year now dealership have been very nasty to me as well as the manufacturer they do not want to fix the vehicle or give me a replacement I also requested a copy of an invoice describing the cause of the engine dying and diagnosis they refuse to do so I have become so ill because of this and have a child to think about I just want a reliable car that me and my daughter will be safe in can you help.

- Perth Amboy, NJ, USA