- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- June 7: Mazda Recalls RX-8 Cars Over Steering and Fire Risk Problems recalls | 19 days ago
- June 3: BMW, Mazda, Subaru and Toyota Will Settle Takata Lawsuits news | 23 days ago
- April 8: Mazda Connect 'Live Traffic' Lawsuit Says Alerts Don't Work news | 79 days ago
2004 Mazda MAZDA6
Worst 2004 MAZDA6 brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- hand brake and ABS lights on and off1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic5
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...2
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control1
- NHTSA: Parking Brake1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock1
- NHTSA: Traction Control System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mazda MAZDA6 Model Years
Curious how the 2004 MAZDA6 compares to other years?
Check out our Mazda MAZDA6 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the MAZDA6.