2.7

2004 Mazda MAZDA6 lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Mazda MAZDA6:

2004 Mazda MAZDA6 Owner Comments

Jan 232007

MAZDA6 6-cyl

I have been having trouble with the headlights and fog lights on my 2004 Mazda 6S. I have had to replace the bulbs twice in the last 1.5 months, by a dealership. They are burning out, but not the brights. The dealership, central Mazda, in plainfield, ct, had put the vehicle through a series of electrical tests this morning and can't seem to locate the problem. The dealership has only charged me for the first replacement, but I am not sure this will continue to be a free service. I have no other complaints at all about the car. I bought it new.

- Windham, CT, USA