- May 29: Takata Airbags Force Mazda to Recall 731,000 Vehicles recalls | 2 days ago
- April 28: Mazda Mazda3 Clutch Replacements Cause Lawsuit news | 33 days ago
- April 16: Mazda CX-5 Brake Pads Subject of Technical Service Bulletin (TSB) news | 45 days ago
- April 10: Mazda Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Steering Control recalls | 51 days ago
- March 3: Adding Car Options and Employee Overtime Cause Recalls news | 89 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 27,924 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.