- December 12: Mazda Recalls 330,000 Cars To Fix Killer Airbags
- December 6: Mazda Recalls 40,000 More Vehicles To Fix Explosive Takata Airbags
- November 29: Mazda Files Motion to Dismiss CX-7 VVT Lawsuit
- November 2: Mazda Recalls Mazda6 To Fix Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- October 23: Mazda and Nissan Recall Vehicles With Exploding Air Bags
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 27,924 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.