2008 Mazda MAZDA6 seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Mazda MAZDA6:

2008 Mazda MAZDA6 Owner Comments

Apr 072010

I purchased a 2008 madza 6 in March of 2009 and the front passenger safety belt would lock intermittently. In June 2009 my husband took the car back to sesi motors and advised them of the problem and they supposedly fixed it. However on April 7, 2010 my husband and son was in a car accident and my son had on his seatbelt however his head hit the windshield. When my husband went to take off the seatbelt it was not fastened the lock did not hold causing my sons head to hit the windshield. He sustained injuries he was unconscious for approximately 10 minutes before ems got to him and he had a concussion. My son is now complaining of headaches, back aches and neck pains.

- Westland, MI, USA