7.5

2008 Mazda MAZDA6 windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Mazda MAZDA6:

2008 Mazda MAZDA6 Owner Comments

Dec 242008

MAZDA6

I accidentally touched the moonroof controls on my car and this blew a fuse which was also connected to the heat, causing dangerous driving conditions (none of my windows defrosted). They said the moonroof was frozen shut and by me touching the control it overloaded the fuse. When I went to walser Mazda in burnsville they told me they had seen 3 of these same incidents in one week. Because I didn't know it was just a fuse at the time I was unable to safely drive the vehicle.

- Burnsville, MN, USA