2009 Mazda MAZDA6 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Mazda MAZDA6:

2009 Mazda MAZDA6 Owner Comments

Jan 152014

Driving through a tunnel my car began to fill with smoke. I pulled over and looked for where the smoke came from and found the switch to my heated seats was on fire. My car would no longer turn on. Repair man at dealership says it's something that just happens I guess. Somewhere something shorted. I'm just glad my child was not in the car when this happened. Beware!! there are current recalls for the exact make and model in australia and europe for the same issue. I'm still waiting for the us the issue a recall so I can get my money back.

- Washington, DC, USA