3.3

2009 Mazda MAZDA6 cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Mazda MAZDA6:

2009 Mazda MAZDA6 Owner Comments

Jul 122011

MAZDA6

I was driving with my ac on in my 2009 Mazda 6 and the car began to overheat and the ac got hot. I had to pull over with my infant in the car into the nearest parking lot. The car was brought to Mazda and they said that the cooling fan for the motor and the ac were faulty, but since the car was 4,000 miles over warranty, they would only give $200 toward the $907 job for their faulty part. I looked it up and there is a tsb for this part. NHTSA item #10032548. If there are many others having a problem with this faulty manufactured part on relatively new cars I believe there should be a recall. It was the hottest day of the summer here when the ac went and my car started to overheat with my 6 month old in the car. My car only has 40,000 miles on it.

- Washingtonville, NY, USA