3.5

2011 Mazda MAZDA6 lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Mazda MAZDA6:

2011 Mazda MAZDA6 Owner Comments

Jan 132016

MAZDA6

The low beam light goes out every time the car is off for the night, in the morning when turned back on you need to hit the light or the font fender on driver side wher the problem is, every time every morning, I have to do this in order for the low beam light to work, L/S low beam light..many people have the same problem just go on youtube..

- Rahway, NJ, USA

Mar 102015

MAZDA6

We have replaced passenger side low beam and driver side lowbeam lights since March 2015. After reading countless reviews over last couple of months, many many people have replaced more often than this. There is an obvious design flaw because a slight rap on affected headlight will make it temporarily work. There should be a recall by Mazda to fix this issue very soon..

- Blakely, GA, USA

Dec 172014

MAZDA6

The bulbs on my vehicle seem to blow out within a month or 2. we tried different bulbs and it still happens. We are spending tons of money replacing headlights and the car is only driven a couple miles a day.

- Greenwell Springs , LA, USA

Feb 042015

MAZDA6 4-cyl

The passenger headlight will go out on my 2011 Mazda 6 even though the bulb and fuses are still intact and working properly. It worked when I parked my car and turned them off manually and then did not come back on the next time I started my car and turned the lights on. It is definitely a flaw from Mazda as numerous people have had this same problem. It is not only the 2011 models, search for "Mazda headlight issue" and a variety of the Mazda 6's are having this same issue.

- New Castle, PA, USA

Mar 162013

MAZDA6 4-cyl

I was pulled over my local police for no head lamp. They let me off with a warning. I searched the internet the next day and found that this problem is a known defect by Mazda and they are doing nothing about it. I found over 4 dozen testimonials from car owners describing the exact same problem on the exact same model. They were told by Mazda North America to "rap on the plastic headlamp cover" and that would turn on the lamp....which it does. In my opinion, Mazda is negligent in correcting a known defect.

- Renton, WA, USA