2016 Mazda MAZDA6 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Mazda MAZDA6:

2016 Mazda MAZDA6 Owner Comments

Dec 192015

MAZDA6

The way the headrest is positioned, I constantly have neck pains while I drive. If I drive longer than 1 hour, than the pain lasts for days.

- Haverhill, MA, USA

Aug 202016

MAZDA6

The forward tilt of the headrest forces my head forward in an unsafe and uncomfortable manner no matter what seat settings are used. I have sustained chronic neck and upper back health issues since I began driving my new car. The seat and headrest design force the driver into an unnatural posture that gives no back support and bumps the head forward and downward facing. The constant straining to while driving this car is not only unsafe but it is causing chronic injury. I do not have an unusual body type, I am fit and otherwise healthy and this aggravation does not happen in any of my other (older) vehicles.

- Thousand Oaks, CA, USA