2016 Mazda MAZDA6 miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Mazda MAZDA6:

2016 Mazda MAZDA6 Owner Comments

Nov 142015

MAZDA6

I have a 2016 Mazda 6 GT with stock 19" dunlop tires. I bought the car with around 80 miles & at the time of the incident was around 6800 miles. I was traveling to work going around 72 mph & the left rear tire blewout causing an accident on the interstate. Tires should not blowout that quickly with proper care of the vehicle. The tire tread wore too fast.

- Byron, GA, USA

Dec 072015

MAZDA6

The sunroof in my car exploded and partially shattered while parked in my work's parking lot. Glass was all over the exterior and interior of the car. What glass was left had cracked completely and was unstable. I was able to get the car to my local Mazda dealer and they are replacing it under warranty.

- Novi, MI, USA