3.2

2008 Mazda MAZDASPEED3 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Mazda MAZDASPEED3:

2008 Mazda MAZDASPEED3 Owner Comments

Dec 172012

MAZDASPEED3 4-cyl

While shifting from 2nd to 3rd gear my shift stalk fell off in my hands. I had to turn my emergency blinkers on and pull over without being able to shift gears. I was able to reach below the shift boot and feel the shifting base mechanism to move the car back in to gear once off of the road. I am currently unable to drive the car as the shift control will not stay in place.

- Troutman, NC, USA