- July 24: Mazda Recalls Mazda6, CX-7 and CX-9 to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 2 days ago
- June 29: Mazda Recalls Mazda3 and Mazda6 Over Rollaway Risk recalls | 27 days ago
- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 38 days ago
- June 7: Mazda Recalls RX-8 Cars Over Steering and Fire Risk Problems recalls | 49 days ago
- June 3: BMW, Mazda, Subaru and Toyota Will Settle Takata Lawsuits news | 53 days ago
2000 Mazda MPV
Worst 2000 MPV electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- dashboard does not show engine (on) before starting1
- engine turns over won't start, then car alarm goes off1
- no power1
- NHTSA: Electrical System8
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mazda MPV Model Years
Curious how the 2000 MPV compares to other years?
Check out our Mazda MPV overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the MPV.