- December 12: Mazda Recalls 330,000 Cars To Fix Killer Airbags
- December 6: Mazda Recalls 40,000 More Vehicles To Fix Explosive Takata Airbags
- November 29: Mazda Files Motion to Dismiss CX-7 VVT Lawsuit
- November 2: Mazda Recalls Mazda6 To Fix Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- October 23: Mazda and Nissan Recall Vehicles With Exploding Air Bags
2000 Mazda MPV
Worst 2000 MPV electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- dashboard does not show engine (on) before starting1
- engine turns over won't start, then car alarm goes off1
- no power1
- NHTSA: Electrical System8
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mazda MPV Model Years
Curious how the 2000 MPV compares to other years?
Check out our Mazda MPV overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the MPV.