- August 19: Only One Small Car Out of 12 Rates "Good" In Crash Test
- July 20: Government Closes Mazda CX-9 Brake Pedal Investigation
- June 24: Mazda Recalls 4 Models Over Exploding Air Bag Fears
- June 18: Mazda Tribute Recalled For Loss of Power Steering
- June 11: Over 1 Million Cars Might Have Explosive Takata Air Bag Inflators
2000 Mazda MPV
Worst 2000 MPV electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- dashboard does not show engine (on) before starting1
- engine turns over won't start, then car alarm goes off1
- no power1
- NHTSA: Electrical System8
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mazda MPV Model Years
Curious how the 2000 MPV compares to other years?
Check out our Mazda MPV overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the MPV.