- November 6: Toyota and Mazda Wave Goodbye to Takata
- October 22: Mazda Recalls 4.9 Million Vehicles For Overheating Ignition Switches
- October 20: Mazda Recalls 923,000 Cars For Fiery Ignition Switches
- October 10: Mazda Recalls Mazda3 Cars For Gas Tank Fire Risk
2000 Mazda MPV
Worst 2000 MPV electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- dashboard does not show engine (on) before starting1
- engine turns over won't start, then car alarm goes off1
- no power1
- NHTSA: Electrical System8
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mazda MPV Model Years
Curious how the 2000 MPV compares to other years?
Check out our Mazda MPV overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the MPV.