- April 28: Mazda Mazda3 Clutch Replacements Cause Lawsuit news | 26 days ago
- April 16: Mazda CX-5 Brake Pads Subject of Technical Service Bulletin (TSB) news | 38 days ago
- April 10: Mazda Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Steering Control recalls | 44 days ago
- March 3: Adding Car Options and Employee Overtime Cause Recalls news | 82 days ago
2000 Mazda MPV
Worst 2000 MPV electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- dashboard does not show engine (on) before starting1
- engine turns over won't start, then car alarm goes off1
- no power1
- NHTSA: Electrical System8
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mazda MPV Model Years
Curious how the 2000 MPV compares to other years?
Check out our Mazda MPV overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the MPV.