- August 5: Over 193,000 Mazda CX-9 SUVs Recalled After Wheels Fall Off
- June 26: Mazda Owners Must Have Airbag Inflators Replaced Twice
- June 13: Mazda CX-9 Suspension Problems Under Investigation
- May 30: Canada, Japan and Australia Impacted By Takata Airbags
2000 Mazda MPV
Worst 2000 MPV electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- dashboard does not show engine (on) before starting1
- engine turns over won't start, then car alarm goes off1
- no power1
- NHTSA: Electrical System8
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mazda MPV Model Years
Curious how the 2000 MPV compares to other years?
Check out our Mazda MPV overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the MPV.