- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- June 7: Mazda Recalls RX-8 Cars Over Steering and Fire Risk Problems recalls | 15 days ago
- June 3: BMW, Mazda, Subaru and Toyota Will Settle Takata Lawsuits news | 19 days ago
- April 8: Mazda Connect 'Live Traffic' Lawsuit Says Alerts Don't Work news | 75 days ago
2001 Mazda MPV
Worst 2001 MPV electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- door locks activate, security alarm goes off1
- NHTSA: Electrical System3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mazda MPV Model Years
Curious how the 2001 MPV compares to other years?
Check out our Mazda MPV overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the MPV.