- March 8: Mazda MAZDA3 Clutch Noise Lawsuit Keeps Moving news | 21 days ago
- February 26: Mazda Recalls 460,000 CX-5, MAZDA3 and MAZDA6 Vehicles recalls | 31 days ago
- February 14: Mazda Recalls MAZDA2, MAZDA3 and MAZDASPEED3 recalls | 43 days ago
- January 21: Mazda Recalls 94,000 Vehicles to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 67 days ago
2001 Mazda MPV
Worst 2001 MPV electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- door locks activate, security alarm goes off1
- NHTSA: Electrical System3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mazda MPV Model Years
Curious how the 2001 MPV compares to other years?
Check out our Mazda MPV overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the MPV.