4.0

1. replacement (1 reports)
2003 Mazda MPV accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Mazda MPV:

2003 Mazda MPV Owner Comments

Jun 202005

MPV

I have a two year old Mazda MPV. I've already had the seat replaced once under warranty as the fabric split along the seams. It's now happening again on both front seats. I'm only 170 lbs, and it is rare anyone is in my passenger seat. I believe the fabric is inappropriate for a seat. I've never had a seat fall apart in a car, despite having owned many before.

- , Hillsborough, NJ, USA