- November 15: Mazda RX-8 Recalled To Fix Cracked Fuel Pump Rings recalls | 65 days ago
- November 13: Mazda Recalls 2017 Mazda6 to Fix Turn Signals recalls | 67 days ago
- November 10: Mazda Recalls Tribute SUVs Over Risk of Fires recalls | 70 days ago
2004 Mazda MPV
Worst 2004 MPV engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- coil in motor broke causing engine misfire2
- idles rough2
- engine cuts off while slowing down1
- vehicle can go 25+ mph without pressing pedal1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine10
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
- NHTSA: Engine1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mazda MPV Model Years
Curious how the 2004 MPV compares to other years?
Check out our Mazda MPV overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the MPV.