1.2

2001 Mazda Millenia brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Mazda Millenia:

2001 Mazda Millenia Owner Comments

Jun 122013

Millenia

I was driving on bypass and the traction control light and traction control off light came on and the car didn't want to go. It was trying to stall and an 18 wheeler was behind me. The driver of the 18 wheeler almost hit me and he honked his horn at me. I guess he thought I was playing some sort of game with him.

- Ripley, MS, USA