2001 Mazda Millenia engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Mazda Millenia:

2001 Mazda Millenia Owner Comments

Jun 122013

Millenia

I was driving on bypass and the traction control light and traction control off light came on and the car didn't want to go. It was trying to stall and an 18 wheeler was behind me. The driver of the 18 wheeler almost hit me and he honked his horn at me. I guess he thought I was playing some sort of game with him.

- Ripley, MS, USA

Nov 042001

Millenia

While parked and idling, vehicle suddenly accelerated and inadvertently jumped out of gear and forced vehicle forward into a palm tree before stopping. Vehicle at body shop for repairs. The consumer stated that the dealer refused to do a computer check to determine the reason why the vehicle took off while it was in park with the engine running.

- West Palm Beach, FL, USA