- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- June 7: Mazda Recalls RX-8 Cars Over Steering and Fire Risk Problems recalls | 15 days ago
- June 3: BMW, Mazda, Subaru and Toyota Will Settle Takata Lawsuits news | 19 days ago
- April 8: Mazda Connect 'Live Traffic' Lawsuit Says Alerts Don't Work news | 75 days ago
1995 Mazda Protege
Worst 1995 Protege drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly3
- NHTSA: Power Train1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mazda Protege Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Protege compares to other years?
Check out our Mazda Protege overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Protege.