1. sue Mazda (1 reports)
1995 Mazda Protege seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1995 Mazda Protege:

1995 Mazda Protege Owner Comments

Mar 102007

Protege LX

In 1995 there was a recall on Airbags for 95 Mazda. The recall was to fix a tiedown bracket in which was the reason for deployment of airbags. My car was fixed and I have the documents. On December 3 2006 while traveling 70mph on I5 in WA. my airbags deployed on my car with no indication that it was going to happen. My car was not hit by another car nor was it hit by any flying object. I was lucky and was able to control the car and pull to safety. However Mazda knows about this and will not take any responsibility. Mazda came and took pictures and will not talk about it anymore... They know that this is a problem. If there is anyone else that have had this problem please contact me using the Send Comment link below. I want to sue the heck out of them for all the grief that they have put me through. PS... I dont know what is in the air bags but all I can say is that I have had respiratory problems since. No one wants to talk about what is inside..

- , Battle Ground, WA, USA