- August 15: Mazda Recalls CX-7, CX-9 and Mazda6 Over Takata Airbags recalls | 1 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 17 days ago
- July 24: Mazda Recalls Mazda6, CX-7 and CX-9 to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 23 days ago
- June 29: Mazda Recalls Mazda3 and Mazda6 Over Rollaway Risk recalls | 48 days ago
- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 59 days ago
1997 Mazda Protege
Worst 1997 Protege electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mazda Protege Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Protege compares to other years?
Check out our Mazda Protege overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Protege.