6.0

2000 Mazda Protege engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Mazda Protege:

2000 Mazda Protege Owner Comments

May 182005

Protege LX

I just spent over $400 getting my timing belt/water pump and brakes done. Then, I just had my oil changed, full transmission flush because that's what I thought it was. I DON'T have the funds to get this fixed but before it goes too far, I want to get it done. This is my ONLY car, I'm still making payments and I ain't walking on something I'm still making payments on. So PLEASE REPLY, DON'T IGNORE ME!! Thanks!

- , Rock Hill, SC, USA