8.0

1. find a mechanic with a small ego and even smaller hands! (1 reports)
2002 Mazda Protege lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Mazda Protege:

2002 Mazda Protege Owner Comments

Jan 012003

Protege MP5

I have had to replace my headlights on multiple occasions. Every time, it is a major ordeal. Every mechanic thinks he can handle it because it is just a headlight, right? Wrong. They are positioned in such a way that it is nearly impossible to get it in place. You might as well forget getting it to center properly. The last time I had this happen, it took FIVE mechanics and over an hour and a half to get it changed. I vowed that I would never go through this again and would leave my car on the side of the road rather than to deal with that again!

- , Cortez, CO, USA