2003 Mazda Protege accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Mazda Protege:

2003 Mazda Protege Owner Comments

Apr 092006

Protege 4-cyl

Flat tire caused me to use jack that came with my car, after placing it correctly under my car and lifting car the jack then bent and sent my car crashing down on its rotor nearly landing on my arm. I still have the jack and I contacted the Mazda company to replace the jack. They are sending gift certificate and looking into the matter.

- Carlisle, KY, USA