- November 15: Mazda RX-8 Recalled To Fix Cracked Fuel Pump Rings recalls | 25 days ago
- November 13: Mazda Recalls 2017 Mazda6 to Fix Turn Signals recalls | 27 days ago
- November 10: Mazda Recalls Tribute SUVs Over Risk of Fires recalls | 30 days ago
- October 5: Mazda Recalls Mazda3 Cars to Prevent Gas Tank Fires recalls | 66 days ago
2004 Mazda RX-8
Worst 2004 RX-8 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- difficulties starting1
- NHTSA: Electrical System21
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mazda RX-8 Model Years
Curious how the 2004 RX-8 compares to other years?
Check out our Mazda RX-8 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the RX-8.