2005 Mazda RX-8 lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Mazda RX-8:

2005 Mazda RX-8 Owner Comments

Sep 152005

RX-8 4-cyl

I purchased an 05 Mazda RX8 in Jan of this year. Several weeks ago, I was informed by other drivers that my driver's headlight causes them a distraction because it glows brighter, as if the high beam has come on. I have seen this myself when I drove another car in front of mine. I took the car into service at the local Mazda dealer and was informed that the light is functioning properly because the other car on the lot does it also." I believe this issue needs to be looked into because it is a serious distraction and can cause an accident. From a driver looking back at the RX8 through the rear view mirror it looks as if someone is shining a spot light on them. This is a distraction that can lead to a vehicle accident. This is very serious and I can't seem to get anyone to look into this situation. If there is anyone you can suggest that I speak with, please let me know.

- Abilene, TX, USA