2005 Mazda RX-8 windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Mazda RX-8:

2005 Mazda RX-8 Owner Comments

Apr 102010

I went to move my drivers side sun-visor to block the sun and it split and partially came apart hitting my head and cutting my skin. More urgently, it blocked my view of the road and I had trouble moving it out of the way. For several long seconds, I was traveling 65 miles per hour, fighting with the visor, unable to rotate it out of the way because it was broken, with no forward view of the roadway. I was eventually able to move it to the side and hold it there with my left hand while I traveled to my destination. Once I arrived I removed it with a screw driver. Upon inspection of the passenger side visor, it is starting to split also.

- Rancho Cordova, CA, USA

Nov 112009

Driver side sun visor got cracked at the top of the seam and now always hangs down in drivers line of sight.

- Sunset Beach, CA, USA