7.0

1. Mazda replaced the alternator under warranty (1 reports)
  2. replaced the faulty alternator (1 reports)
2001 Mazda Tribute electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Mazda Tribute:

2001 Mazda Tribute Owner Comments

Nov 292006

Tribute ES V6

My car died on the way up a steep hill in the middle of nowhere. It was 101 degrees that day and I was driving with my two daughters. The oldest one was 7 months pregnant and a severe diabetic. We were a little nervous about the effects of the heat on her conditions. This was the second alternator. The first one was covered under our warranty. I felt that this should not have happened again.

- , Trevose, PA, USA

Nov 292006

Tribute ES V6

My car died while driving in the middle of a rain storm. I had the battery replaced the week before because it kept dying. It turns out it wasn't the battery, but the alternator.

- , Trevose, PA, USA