6.0

2001 Mazda Tribute exhaust system problems

exhaust system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Mazda Tribute:

2001 Mazda Tribute Owner Comments

Apr 152008

Tribute ES 4x4 3.0L V6

The check engine light, the EGR valve warning, the exhaust system have been consistent problems with this vehicle since I got it in 2008 from a close family member (I'm the second owner). I don't know if I have the patience to file on this site all of the times that I've been managing these issues over the years. I have to resolve it (even for a little while) to abate the CHECK ENGINE light and pass the smog test. Certainly a pain in my ass again and again. Far different experience than our 2006 Honda CR-V.

- , Redwood City, CA, USA

Jul 052014

Tribute LX V6

I have been struggling for about 2 months now. About 2,000 dollars has been put in but I cannot seem to fix my EGR valve. The thing keeps blowing on me. I want my car back in nice tip top shape and willing to fix it to be that again. PLEASE HELP

- , Cass Lake, Minneota, USA