4.0

2002 Mazda Tribute brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Mazda Tribute:

2002 Mazda Tribute Owner Comments

Jul 272011

Tribute

2002 Mazda Tribute LX AWD axle shafts with ABS sesor rings are damaged and need replacing.

- Auburn, ME, USA

Sep 012008

Tribute

My car was parked for two days when a fire started in the engine compartment. The fire started on the ABS module and burned the wire harness attached to the ABS module. I was able to put the fire out before the fire did major damage was done, however, I had to cover the deductible and insurance had to cover the rest of the cost. This car had been recalled for the ABS and I had taken it to the dealership when recalled. After service, I continued to receive recall notices, thought I was told there was nothing that needed to be serviced.

- Middle Village, NY, USA