2002 Mazda Tribute engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Mazda Tribute:

2002 Mazda Tribute Owner Comments

Mar 152009

Tribute ES V6

I've taken my vehicle to the dealer and the mechanic does not appear to be able to experience what occurs when I'm driving...I had taken it to the dealer back in March and was told I had not brought it in for a Master cylinder recall in 2007, however, I took my car in December 2008 and specifically asked were there any recalls that needed to be addressed? I was told only an ABS recall, which supposedly was fixed. Since the cylinder was adjusted my car is still experiencing resistance when driving (loosing power), and I was charged for that recall, which should have been free. Despite taking my car back in - mechanic says he can't duplicate my complaint...every time I get in my car and drive it, the inability to accelerate is obvious and the car feels as though it's hot and going to stop. I know there is something wrong, but I being played for Willy Phu-Phu.

- , Arlington, TX, USA