2002 Mazda Tribute suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Mazda Tribute:

2002 Mazda Tribute Owner Comments

Dec 032008

Tribute ES V6

Took vehicle into dealership to because was vibrating while driving in December 3, 2008; The Dealership repaired right suspension and replaced tie rods. However, by February 2009 the problem is still present - I took car into dealership - no mention of this problem, but did point out I had missed a 2007 Recall, was charged for the recall; Took car back into dealership April 2009, mentioned still experiencing vibration, shaking on right side - mechanic can't find what I'm talking about, keep my car all day! I'm believe I'm getting the run-around....today, May 27, 2009, received a letter from the dealership offering to buy back my vehicle because there is a sudden demand for my vehicle type. Riiiight!

Offer of $6395.00, that's only a 4th of what I paid; I know I'm getting a song and dance from the dealership now! What do I do?

- , Arlington, TX, USA