2004 Mazda Tribute seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Mazda Tribute:

2004 Mazda Tribute Owner Comments

Apr 142005

Tribute 6-cyl

I was sitting a stop light. I was rear ended by a car at 40 mph. The impact pushed me into the car in front of me. Upon impact, air bags deployed but seatbelt buckle shattered into 6 pieces. I contacted Mazda, and they said there was nothing they could do. The car was totalled. www.kodakgallery.com/photoview.jsp?&collid=90010007906&photoid=53811007906.

- Canyon, TX, USA