2004 Mazda Tribute suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Mazda Tribute:

2004 Mazda Tribute Owner Comments

Jan 042015

Tribute LX V6

click to see larger images

bad recall repair

December 5, 2014, my Tribute went to Mazda for a recall. Excessive corrosion on the front sub frame is causing frames to split. As part of the recall they add a cross brace to stop the frame from splitting.

January 4 2015 my rear wheel well splits and basically crumbles while I am driving with my 1 year old son. Mazda did not mention any issues with any other part of my frame, there were no notations anywhere. Mazda either let me leave in a very dangerous vehicle not caring for the safety of customers or the cross brace they installed ruined my entire vehicle. I have at least $8,000 invested in this vehicle since I purchased it in July. I want my dam money back. Dealership repairs my vehicle and now its worth, $0000.

I am a full time student/mother who purchased a vehicle that's worthless. SHAME ON YOU MAZDA

- , Clevland, OH, USA