2004 Mercedes-Benz 240C accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Mercedes-Benz 240C:

2004 Mercedes-Benz 240C Owner Comments

Aug 012013

240C

For a luxury car, the plastic handles perform like a piece of crap!

- , Conway, AR, canada

Jul 022012

240C C240 3.2L V6

Mercedes benz is very expensive. This vehicle door handles are broken and it is embarrassing for someone to get into this so called upper class vehicle and the door handles are broken.

the door handle on the drivers side of vehicle is completely off. I have to pull the door closed by the compartment, where you place items in the door. I also forgot the gearshift, that show drive park etc. has completely come apart. i have to look on the dash and make sure I have the car in park, drive etc. This is my second Mercedes-benz and I believe it will be my last. I recently purchased a BMW.

- , Birmingham, AL, USA