- June 13: Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Recalled recalls | 41 days ago
- May 29: Attorneys Receive $52 Million From Bosch Emissions Settlement news | 56 days ago
- May 29: Mercedes-Benz Recalls Vehicles With Smoking Brakes recalls | 56 days ago
- May 23: Mercedes-Benz Air Conditioning Odor Lawsuit Filed in Georgia news | 62 days ago
- May 10: Three Freightliner Sprinter and Mercedes-Benz Metris Vans Recalled recalls | 75 days ago
2003 Mercedes-Benz C230
Worst 2003 C230 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine hard to start once warmed up1
- engine misfire1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine6
- NHTSA: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mercedes-Benz C230 Model Years
Curious how the 2003 C230 compares to other years?
Check out our Mercedes-Benz C230 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the C230.