- March 3: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 354,000 Vehicles Over Fire Risk recalls | 21 days ago
- February 22: Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Recalled Over Missing Parts recalls | 30 days ago
- February 18: Mercedes-Benz Orders 5 Recalls For Numerous Defects recalls | 34 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 53 days ago
- January 25: Mercedes-Benz Recalls Cars to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 58 days ago
2003 Mercedes-Benz C230
Worst 2003 C230 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine hard to start once warmed up1
- engine misfire1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine6
- NHTSA: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mercedes-Benz C230 Model Years
Curious how the 2003 C230 compares to other years?
Check out our Mercedes-Benz C230 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the C230.