- April 22: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 58,300 Cars to Fix Power Steering Problems recalls | 1 days ago
- March 31: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 2,300 Vehicles in 4 Recalls recalls | 23 days ago
- March 24: Mercedes-Benz Vans Recalled Over Risk of Fires recalls | 30 days ago
- March 3: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 354,000 Vehicles Over Fire Risk recalls | 51 days ago
- February 22: Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Recalled Over Missing Parts recalls | 60 days ago
2003 Mercedes-Benz C230
Worst 2003 C230 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine hard to start once warmed up1
- engine misfire1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine6
- NHTSA: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mercedes-Benz C230 Model Years
Curious how the 2003 C230 compares to other years?
Check out our Mercedes-Benz C230 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the C230.