1.5

2007 Mercedes-Benz C230 miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Mercedes-Benz C230:

2007 Mercedes-Benz C230 Owner Comments

Jun 112012

C230 6-cyl

I was driving my 2007 Mercedes Benz C230 at 30mph and it just stopped running it would not move forward or backwards but the RPM would go up. I notice 2 weeks before when I wanted accelerate it wouldn't go any faster then 30mph and after a few seconds it would speed. My concern is that there was not any indication that anything was wrong until the last incident where it just stopped. I had a few people checked and they believe it is the transmission. I went online to check and see if anyone else had experienced the same problems and it is unbelievable that there hasn't been a recall yet. Mercedes Benz suppose to be held responsible for it's manufactured mistakes.

- Capitol Heights, MD, USA