2012 Mercedes-Benz C250 miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Mercedes-Benz C250:

2012 Mercedes-Benz C250 Owner Comments

Feb 172014

C250

While driving on I-5 North coming from la jolla, my vehicle stopped accelerating, and suddenly stops in the middle of a busy freeway. I turned off the engine, then restarted after five second. After restarting my vehicle it started running again. This has happened three times already, and have brought my vehicle to the service center (on each occasion). Service report indicate transmission error. At times, the "slippery road" sign on my dashboard would blink even though the weather is hot or has not rain for ages.

- San Diego, CA, USA