2013 Mercedes-Benz C250 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Mercedes-Benz C250:

2013 Mercedes-Benz C250 Owner Comments

Aug 262014

On 8/26/14 I was stopped at a light. When I went to take-off, the car would not accelerate. It finally did but very slowly. This occurred two more time at the next two stop lights. I was then in a center turn lane to turn across three lanes of traffic & when I tried to accelerate, the car died and the electronic display gave a yellow error message that the car was inoperable due to an issue with the braking system. I immediately put the car in park, turned it off & then started it back up. Fortunately it re-started, the error message was gone & I was able to drive into my office parking lot. My Mercedes service dept. Said no codes registered on the computer, probably because I turned the car off so quickly it didn't have time to. Today, 8/17/14, I am having the same issue. My car is back at the Mercedes service department. This is, in my opinion, a dangerous & life threatening problem.

- Altamonte Springs, FL, USA