2013 Mercedes-Benz C250 fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Mercedes-Benz C250:

2013 Mercedes-Benz C250 Owner Comments

May 012014

Long pause when trying to accelerate from a stop. Not normal turbo lag, it's too long.

- Tacoma, WA, USA

Jun 182014

C250 4-cyl

Constant issues with vehicle acceleration. For example when try to accelerate from a stop the car hesitates for several seconds even with significant pressure on gas pedal then suddenly accelerates in a very jerky fashion. This is very dangerous when trying to pull out into traffic or make a left hand turn crossing multiple traffic lanes. Have also had similar problems when car is traveling on highway and need to accelerate quickly, the car hesitates for several seconds and then jerks into gear and speeds up. I don't drive my car that much because I work from home and take cabs on weekends when going out but had a friend drive the car with me to see what they thought and they said they definitely noticed the issue. I am taking my car to the dealership to see if they will make repairs but I have a feeling like others who have submitted a complaint I will be told nothing is wrong. I just happened across this website and thought I would see if the problem was just my car but 11 of 13 complaints are the exact same issue as mine. Why hasn't the ntsb issued a recall" does someone or a bunch or people have to die first?"

- Atlanta, GA, USA

Aug 262014

On 8/26/14 I was stopped at a light. When I went to take-off, the car would not accelerate. It finally did but very slowly. This occurred two more time at the next two stop lights. I was then in a center turn lane to turn across three lanes of traffic & when I tried to accelerate, the car died and the electronic display gave a yellow error message that the car was inoperable due to an issue with the braking system. I immediately put the car in park, turned it off & then started it back up. Fortunately it re-started, the error message was gone & I was able to drive into my office parking lot. My Mercedes service dept. Said no codes registered on the computer, probably because I turned the car off so quickly it didn't have time to. Today, 8/17/14, I am having the same issue. My car is back at the Mercedes service department. This is, in my opinion, a dangerous & life threatening problem.

- Altamonte Springs, FL, USA

Mar 292013

C250 6-cyl

The gas becomes non responsive while driving and or have to stop the car restart it, the dealership states they could not find any problem this happened 3 times before and the last time on the freeway and was involved in a near miss with an 18 wheeler witch could have ended my life and possibly others on the freeway I am petrified to drive this car since then which happened a few days ago I took it back to the dealership and they are giving me the run around and claiming there is no problem with the car.this is a serious and dangerous problem I have herd from others that Mercedes car have this problem and trying to cover it up from the public.please investigate this problem before it ends up in a fatality, and then its too late. Every time this happens a message shows up on the dashboard and I took a photo of it they still ignored it I spoke to Mercedes they are investigating it and as yet did not contact me.

- Burbank, CA, USA